History of mosques
Author: ROUSSEV IVAN
The earliest record of the existence of a mosque in Burgas is from 1726-1727 (the mosque of Gazi Ali Pasha). In 1829 in Burgas has 2 mosques, and in 1878 - 3 fairly modest in appearance mosques.
The mosque "Kalach Ali" (the mosque of Gazi Ali Pasha) had a dome and a minaret 15 meters high. It was destroyed in 1889. Another old mosque was Mustafa Agha Zadeh Chiles probably built in the early 19th century. Built of stone size 21/13 m. its minaret was about 20 meters high and attached to the building from the west-southwest. Completely renovated in the period 1860-1870, the third known mosque in the city was called "Azizie". The mosque was built in 1861-1862, at the Tatar quarter. It had a modest minaret around 12 meters. The minaret was knocked down in 1942, and the main part of the building of "Azizie" was demolished in the 1970s. 
 Карайотов, И., Ст. Райчевски, М. Иванов. История на Бургас. От древността до средата на XX в. Бургас, 2011, с. 75, 162–163, 164.